The India Mobile Congress 2018 is going to be South Asia’s biggest technology and telecommunications event of 2018. IMC 2018 will be organized at Aerocity, New Delhi on 25th-27th October 2018 and will be a platform for national and international industry leaders, businesses, brands, governmental representations, delegations, buyers, investors, sponsors, startups, entrepreneurs, tech gurus, enthusiasts and everyday users. The 2018 IMC halls will be a hub for discussions, launches, exhibitions, immersive experience centers and more.
Should You Be An India Mobile Congress 2018 Exhibitor?
There is something here for everyone, and if you’re an entrepreneur, brand, business or professional in the technology, communications, telecommunications or OEM sectors, you simply cannot afford to miss out on the extravaganza that is the India Mobile Congress 2018. IMC 2018 is going to be a launch pad for all manner of tech inventions, collaborations, policies and discussions, from 5g and IoT to M2M and robotics. If you’re in the telecom sector, come to the 2018 IMC to connect with other mobile services providers, Internet providers and mobile manufacturers. Exhibit at the India Mobile Congress 2018 and engage with all kinds of communications solutions providers, OEM companies and other industry actors.
Unparalleled Exposure To Untapped Markets
If you want your business and brand to grow, becoming an IMC 2018 exhibitor will expose you to more people than any other industry event or tool. We’re talking about an expected footfall of over 2.5 lakh people, which means as an exhibitor, YOU get to make an impression on a potential 2.5lakh new customers and clients.The potential for expanding your client base and discovering new markets is immense; the potential for magnifying your profits: unlimited. The incredible B2C prospects alone are reason enough to secure an exhibition spot at the 2018 India Mobile Congress.
Connect With National & International Media
More than 1000 international and national media representatives and outfits will be attending and reporting on the 2018 India Mobile Congress. The media coverage the event is going to get far surpasses anything seen in recent times. If you’re interested in expanding your brand outreach, here is an opportunity to get your name out there and noticed by people all over the world.
Forge B2B Connections With Industry Superstars
Over 5000 international CXOs and 300 exhibitors are going to be a part of the IMC 2018 events. All businesses rely on B2B networking and this is your chance to build lasting connections with industry leaders, investors, tech gurus and contemporaries. From learning at lectures delivered by industry titans to courting collaborators, you will be able to network with everybody who’s anybody at the hottest tech event of the year.
Create B2G Connections Like Never Before
The IMC 2018’s USP is the support the event organizers have received from the Government of India. The Ministry of Communications (MoC), the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MOSD&E), and the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), along with other governmental actors have endorsed the 2018 India Mobile Congress. The Grand Inauguration of the of IMC 2018 will be presided over by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and will be graced by the Minister for Communications Shri Manoj Sinha and other dignitaries. No other tech and telecom event has ever received this magnitude of encouragement and enthusiasm from the government and potential exhibitors will be able to tap into this electric atmosphere and optimize elusive B2G opportunities.
Grow In The Company Of Giants
There is nothing like learning from those who have paved the way for entire industries and generations. The 2018 India Mobile Congress boasts an impressive list of speakers, dignitaries, industrial tycoons and tech gurus and as an exhibitor, you’ll have an insider’s ticket to game-changing conversations, path-breaking innovations and the opportunity to learn from and connect with people that reinvent the wheel for a living. India Mobile Congress 2018 invitees include the likes of Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sundar Pichai of Google, Ginni Rometty of IBM, Gopal Vittal of Airtel and Satya Nadella of Microsoft, amongst others. IMC 2018 exhibitors will share space with Indian industry greats such as Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla and Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal.
1) Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Communications and Minister of State for Railways
1) Smt. Aruna Sundararajan, Secy.(T) & Chairperson, TC, Govt. of India
2) Mr. Arvind Gupta, CEO, MyGov
3) Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman & Founder, Bharti Enterprise
4) Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman & Founder, Reliance Industries
5) Mr. Vivek Badrinath, CEO, Africa, Middle East & Asia-Pacific (AMAP) Region,Vodafone Group Plc
6) Mr. Gopal Vittal, MD, CEO of India & South Asia and Executive Director,Bharti Airtel Limited
7) Mr. Sunil Sood, MD & CEO, Vodafone India Ltd.
8) Mr. Himanshu Kapania, MD & Director,Idea Cellular Limited
9) Mr. Balesh Sharma, COO, Vodafone India Ltd.
10) Mr. Mathew Oommen, President, Network, Global Strategy & Service Development and Director, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
11) Mr. Mats Granryd, DG, GSMA
12) Mr. Vineet Nayar, Former CEO, HCL Technologies,Founder, Chairman & CEO, Sampark Foundation
13) Mr. Alex Rogers, EVP and President Qualcomm Technology Licensing,Qualcomm
14) Ms. Sandra L. Rivera, SVP & GM, Network Platforms Group,Intel Corporation
15) Mr. Alan Mamedi, Co-Founder & CEO, Truecaller
16) Mr. James A. Jefferies, President and CEO , IEEE
17) Mr. Nunzio Mirtillo, Senior Vice President and Head of Market Area South East Asia, Oceania & India, Ericsson
18) Mr Johannes Gungl, Chairman of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC)
19) Mr. Francisco Varela, VP, Mobile Partnerships, Facebook
20) Ajit Pai, President US FCC
Exhibiting at the India Mobile Congress 2018 is a sure-shot way of getting your brand and business the recognition it deserves. With IMC 2018 making waves as the biggest tech and telecom event of 2018, exhibitors and participants will be able to tap into potentially limitless markets and opportunities. Log onto www.indiamobilecongress.com and register today to book your slot as an IMC 2018 exhibitor.